We are hiring Physical Therapists and Pelvic Health Therapists!
What are the PTs/OTs saying about working at Joint Ventures?
- Team environment. #JVExperience
- 1-on-1 private treatment rooms.
- Maximum 12 appointments per day.
- There are always opportunities to pursue areas of interest/growth or strengths, whether clinical or management-related.
- We offer a wide variety of backgrounds among the staff and a willingness to share knowledge, problem solve and support each other.
- Leadership values autonomy while always making themselves available for staff needs and encouraging growth.
- Pay, benefits, and compensation package is phenomenal!
- Continuing education stipend.
- Flexible time off!
- Opportunity to participate in and coordinate events of interest.
We are hiring Patient Care Coordinators!
What are the PCCs saying about working at Joint Ventures?
- Opportunity to learn, develop, and find a path that interests you, potentially leading to opportunities in Billing, Marketing, HR, etc.
- Ability to make a lasting impact on each patient’s experience by assisting with administrative needs, billing information, and creating an inviting environment.
- Opportunity to work closely with experienced and highly knowledgeable clinicians and healthcare professionals.
- Support from direct managers and coworkers but also executive-level staff and ownership.
- Promotes a company culture of teamwork, respect, and community that cultivates both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Opportunities to get involved in community events of interest.
- Flexible and team-oriented environment! #JVExperience
- Ongoing initiative to promote employee engagement and strong connections across our offices.
- Our management team strives to build a positive, welcoming, and inclusive environment that encourages feedback and innovation to improve our systems and processes.
- You will gain knowledge of healthcare and build confidence through our training program, resources, and monthly meetings.
- Quarterly development meetings that will drive personal and professional growth through objective goals, as well as annual performance reviews that will provide opportunities for two-way feedback as well as compensation adjustments.
- Competitive pay and benefits!
Joint Ventures Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Joint Ventures Physical Therapy is committed to fostering culturally competent professionals who can work effectively across different patient populations. As a company, it is our priority to ensure all patients and staff are treated equally and receive exceptional care. Our commitment to diversity is apparent by offering educational opportunities for our team and developing community outreach to bring awareness to those interested in the field, students, and aspiring physical and occupational therapists of all backgrounds.