Joint Ventures' Patient Bill of Rights
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- To be seen in a timely manner.
- To have all treatments explained to you until you fully understand.
- To be given care with a systematic and reliable approach to achieve the best outcome.
- To be referred to a specialist if your condition does not approve as expected.
- To be assisted in recovering from your injury in order to return to your previous activity level.
- To have your records kept in strict confidence as required by Massachusetts and Federal Law.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- To be cooperative and follow your plan of care as prescribed by your physical therapist.
- To give us the courtesy of a phone call if you can not make your appointment.
- To participate to the best of your ability in each session.
- To comply with your exercises and home treatments as prescribed by your physical therapist.
- To report to your physical therapist any and all changes in your condition.
- To keep your physical therapist informed of any upcoming doctor’s appointments.
- To make arrangements for the timely payment of all copayments, deductibles and/or outstanding monies owed.