We have a new task at Joint Ventures and that is to make all of your feet, happy feet! If you could say “yes” to most or all of the following questions, then you may be a candidate for orthoses.
- Do you have heel pain or pain on the bottom of your feet?
- Do you have more pain in your feet first thing in the morning?
- Have you learned the appropriate stretches but still continue to have pain in your feet?
- Have you tried physical therapy but still have pain?
- Is the pain preventing you from exercising regularly, or at all?
What are orthoses? They are inserts in the shoes that in some way assist the foot and ankle with the most efficient way of movement to avoid pain. Since there is such a variety of foot types walking around, there needs to be a variety of orthoses. And there are! If you think that your feet need a little extra help, give us a call at Joint Ventures for an evaluation of your feet and we will “Take the Next Step” together!